Sunday, 20 August 2017

20 Years of Beauty with Caudalie's Eau de Beauté

My favourite princess product celebrates its twentieth birthday! Caudalie's Eau de Beauté or Beauty Elixir* has had a place in my heart for quite a while now and I couldn't stop smiling when I received the beautiful anniversary limited edition a couple of weeks ago. I mean, just look at it! It's absolutely gorgeous!


Eau de Beauté is inspired by a youth elixir which was created in the 15th century for the Hungarian queen who liked to seduce the king with her beautiful complexion. Something I'm sure the ambassador of Eau de Beauté, the stunning model and actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, would be capable of, too. The product is completely natural and it contains myrrh, benzoin and extracts of orange blossom, grape and rose as well as melissa and mint essence. 

Eau de Beauté has a calming effect on the skin and the herbal scent is very relaxing. I have one travel size in my beauty bag which I carry around all the time, one at home on my dressing table and one in the drawer behind my desk in the office. I might have to admit that I'm addicted. 




So there's a couple of things you can use Eau de Beauté for: As a facial toner, as a face mist to refreshen or calm the skin, set your make up and to reduce the appearance of pores, to spray onto your cushion for a good night's sleep, or use it on a plane to make sure your skin stays hydrated, as an anti-stress face mist, as a room spray or to dampen a sponge applicator. As there are so many options to include the product into your daily routine, I quickly introduce you to my three favourite ways to use it. 

I use it every morning before I apply my makeup, either to prep the skin to make sure it is calm and glowing by applying two spritzes onto my hands and then patting my face with them or I dampen my sponge applicator with it for the same effect. 

The second way I use it is when I'm having a busy day and I therefore am slightly stressed. The herbal scent works wonders to relax and it's just a little pick-me-up during the day. The same goes for plane journeys: I bring a travel sized Eau de Beauté with me because this keeps my skin hydrated, makes it look fresh and feel calm and gives it a healthy glow. That's why I take it with me on the plane so I can have a relaxing and refreshing experience on the go. 

I love this product because it is so simple to use and even though I could live without it because it's not something essential to take good care of my skin it just makes me feel good and look that extra bit more fresh faced. The perfect beauty ally for a busy girl like me. 

The 30ml bottle is available for around CHF 15.40, the bigger one for CHF 42.40. I know this isn't exactly cheap for this sort of princess product but sometimes it's ok to treat oneself and this is my luxurious little treat I like to spend money on. 

Have you tried Caudalie's Eau de Beauté? How do you like to use it?

Have a lovely day!

xx Cheryl



* This is a press sample. Opinions are honest and my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog too. Thanks for stopping by!